Animals in Greece this week | ep 28 - WE'RE BACK



The Orphan Pet






Animals in Greece this week started as a crazy idea, and now I am addicted. With more and more stories piling up every week, the situation is so ridiculous that irony and sarcasm seem the only way to deal with all that. What happens here every day is so overwhelming, that it simply feels ridiculous. If I don’t laugh about it, I will cry, and there is already a lot of misery around animal welfare, so I am counting on some originality for a change. There are about 15 stories in each video, and every time I bust my head trying to figure out which ones to select. Had I been presenting everything I see in my Facebook homepage every week, the video would be longer than a Tarkovsky film. Each and every one of this stories paints a pretty good picture of how things work here in Greece, politically, economically and socially, and this is…interesting (?) and at the same time overwhelming and devastating. Thank you for reading this - if tragicomedy is not your kind of humor, just skip these types of videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQGiJ9mf0Tbl-HVF1DgIruQ



No comments:

Post a Comment